Saturday 1 January 2011

Something New and Something Different


This is my new years resolution - MY BLOG!
(so here goes..)

2010 has gone and 2011 has arrived. 2010 for me has been a huge complicated yet enjoyable journey of discovery in every aspect of life. I moved to Belfast permanently and began to work with theatre companies including Kabosh, Tinderbox, Red Lemon and The Lyric.
It's down to amazing individuals that invested their time and their faith in me that I have had such a fantastic year! From making tea, to rigging lights, acting to a sold out audience and acting in my boxers on a boat - it has been all so enjoyable.
I hope you all know who you are ... A BIG thanks from me!

But this is 2011 - and I'm going to make this my year!
This blog marks a change for me... something new and something different.
I'm currently studying at Queens in Belfast, i'm enjoying parts of the course.. at times I find it doesn't challenge me enough and some of the my classmates have little or no interest in drama at all. Therefore it's either time for a whole new change or make the most of what is there. I will be auditioning to a few drama schools this year and hope to pursue more acting work in Belfast. I want 2011 to be a year were I constantly challenge myself and enjoy all the opportunities i'm given.

Before I rant anymore I want to thank everybody who made 2010 awesome and I hope we do it again in 2011.

Finally ...

Happy New Year!


PS: Song for today:
" Pete Lawrie - All That We Keep "

No comments:

Post a Comment